Monday, March 08, 2010

Brain Storm: You Wife Should Be 27% Smarter Than You

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10463132-71.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

Okay this article is funny. This excerpt from the article really made me laugh.

Still, let me tell you about one of these guidelines: marrying a divorcee makes it far more unlikely that you will be happy. I know, I know. It doesn't seem fair, does it? But science has spoken. And when science speaks, you bow your head until your nose tickles the frigid floor tiles.
Lol.

Still I resent that. There is no need for anyone to be smarter, though I do feel that both must have a similar intellectual capacity. If one party can't even speak proper English, or can't even comprehend basic physics, I don't think I can very much communicate with her.

No comments: