Saturday, April 24, 2010

Brain Storm: Camwhorified

It's scary how some people change. I remember how my closest friends all detest the camera. They shy from it, avoid getting in the path of a lens direction, struggle to get out of the neoprint machine.

Alas humans change. And it's scary. This friend of mine, he likes to take photos more than me now. And I'll have you know that I have a reputation as a camwhore, though most of the time I'm the cameraman. It's age I tell you. When you realise that you're getting old and photos are the only way for you to remember what you forgot, and when you're dying, photos are the best thing to go into your coffin with you, then people start to like taking photos. Too late, my friends. I had a 8 years head start.

I'll have more photos in my coffin then you'll ever have.

"what? you say that nowadays photos come in digital form and it'll all be in a thumbdrive when they're burning it with our coffin so theoretically eveyone only has one thing in their coffin, no more no less? darn it, i thought i'll win this time"

No comments: