Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Brain Storm: The Little Decisions That Wrecks Your Life

Don't you just hate it when a small little detour you decided to make, or a small little action you decided to do, made a big negative impact on your life? While it may not seem all that big a deal to outsiders, but when we look at it comparatively to the other things that happen in our lives, it suddenly seems like the small little things are ridiculous.

Like last friday, I was supposed to attend my friend's 21st birthday. It starts at 5 and I was supposed to have tuition until 6pm. However my student cancelled the tuition and I decided that I have enough time to head back home first. On my way home, Angeline asked me when will I reach the party and said she can't stay long enough due to work. Thus, I can't pass to her the present that I owe her. Then when I reached home, I decided to put on my contacts (which I wouldn't have put on if I went straight), and that night, my left eye become red and quite painful. It's been 3 days and it's still like that. I was supposed to go home to put down my heavy bag so that I can have an easier time later on. But everything screwed up.

The impacts aren't that big? Now I have to meet up with Angeline another day, AND I may have to go see the doctor. Screw this.

No comments: