Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tech Speak: Zune Development OpenZDK

Praise Moore for such a miracle. I thought it will never happen. But these developers finally came up with a development kit that goes beyond the #$%^& XNA kit provided by Microsoft to develop apps and games for the Zune. XNA didn't allow the prowess of the Tegra to be tapped into, so there was no 3D, no wireless connectivity and no DRM support. It was extremely retarded.

Now I just have to wait for people to develop apps for me. (since its based on C++ language and I'm supposed to learn it either way, i should learn it now and try to create one). I think techiewen jr. (the name of my Zune HD 32gb) must be very excited as well!

P.S. Chi Weng says my Zune's name is a fag name compared to his Ipod Classic's Nora (or whatever shit), now that's the gay shit one.

No comments: