Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brain Storm: It's Good To Be Young 年轻真好!

On Sunday I met up with Zuli and Jason. Gosh the effects you get when you meet 2 people who are so much younger than you are tremendous. This is especially so when the people around you are energetic. I remember when I was in Taiwan with my 6 other friends, 5 of them will always walk briskly in front, chatting loudly, joking around. Yinning and I will be walking behind slowly, telling each how how nice it is to be young (since we're both the first to turn 21 and our birthdays are way earlier than the rest). We would think to ourselves, "oh gosh where can we find such energy now that we're so old". 

And so when my friends started camwhoring wildly on Sunday like they are some young kids, naturally I had to follow and I started to feel young again. Gosh, how I wish I was 20 again. Don't you feel that your energy is sapped out of you as you become older and you just can't get high (w/o having to resort to drugs and sex) anymore?




btw, these photos are taken at the newly opened Circle Line Esplanade. it's so cool!

No comments: