Monday, April 12, 2010

Ramblings: VOTE FOR ME PLEASE

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11952805&id=191921700135&ref=mf


Starbucks Singapore is currently holding a Vote For Your Favourite Starbucks Moment competition. The top ten entries have been selected and mine is one of them! Please do me a favour and vote for me!

First go to the main page at http://www.facebook.com/StarbucksSingapore and become a fan. Then click on the link above to go to my photo and "like" the photo. Please do not like the link or the album, else I won't get the vote. Thanks a million people!
Edit*

Sorry people but the voting system changed due to some lame Facebook regulations. All previous votes have been disregarded. Please vote for my photo again by emailing your votes by the end of 18 April to marketing@starbucks.com.sg and state your chosen picture (contributor's name) in the email subject. Meaning email marketing@starbucks.com.sg with the subject "Lee Wen Qin". Please help me spread around as well. Thanks for the trouble!


P.S. Frankly, I don't really think that all the photos fit the criteria of so-called Favourite Starbucks Moment. My caption is "Love going to Starbucks to hang out with my friends. Great atmosphere plus I get to taste all my friends' wonderful Starbucks drinks!" Showing that I love to go Starbucks and my favourite moment is when I get the drinks for my friends and I get to taste all of their drinks. While everyone has a nice photo, I think one should take some time to consider the requirement before voting for anyone. 

No comments: