Monday, April 26, 2010

Ramblings: Break Down

Oh baby no no, I don't want you to break down. Yeah baby no no...

Okay, technically not my baby. But its still something precious to me, precious because without it, I can't read my mails, watch my videos, blog my blog, tweet my tweets etc. Being 6.5 years old is quite an age for a computer. Having roasted the motherboard once, fried the ram a few times, did a few HDD upgrades, shown a few BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death), formatted a million times, its still up and running. Oh and out of 6 usb ports, only 2 are working now (and one short circuits the entire computer if you accidentally plug something in).

Lately though, it has slowed down a lot and even I cannot find out the reason why. Bear with it my dear computer, 3 more months and I will have a new latop. Then away you go.

No comments: